[ locale string ]
Cycle L’Etape du Tour for Autism
The National Autistic Society (NAS) is one of only three charities with places in L’Etape du Tour 2010. Previous Etape participants have chosen to raise funds for the NAS, but this will be the first year the NAS enters a cycling team.
As part of the NAS team your race package includes accommodation and transfers, fundraising and training support and a special discount on a Rapha jersey. To join the NAS Etape team you will need to pay a registration fee of £100 and pledge to raise at least £1,730 in sponsorship.
There are over half a million people with autism in the UK and the right support at the right time can make an enormous difference to their lives.
Places are selling out fast, so for more information call 08450 509 001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- RT @CondorWarehouse: @raphacondor JLT 2014 pedals will be @SpeedplayPedals Stainless White :-) http://t.co/S4oOK2gx8t
- RT @CondorWarehouse: A massive shout out to @SpeedplayPedals just received our pedals for @raphacondor JLT 2014 bikes. Thanks guys http://t…
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Darren Edwards who receives a Rapha Backpack. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- @vickiewoodsford @tobytoof @daithetooth @WhittleFit Thanks Vickie, very kind of you to say.
- @daithetooth Thank you Dai.
- @rich_mitch @RaphaCycleClub You're welcome.
- @rich_mitch Hey Rich, you're probably best to head to our @RaphaCycleClub in London to try them on with advice some our knowledgable staff.
- RT @rapha_australia: The first #alpedquiz question has been asked. "FAUSTO COPPI WAS THE FIRST MAN TO DO WHAT?" Answer at http://t.co/EnOFN…
- RT @rapha_n_america: Up Close: The Rapha x Raeburn Fall-Winter Collection via @selectism :: http://t.co/O27Eo9pQGK
- What do you get the cyclist who has everything? Here's what we recommend for the dandy in your life. → http://t.co/ciPREr3fnP