We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Cycle L’Etape du Tour for Autism
The National Autistic Society (NAS) is one of only three charities with places in L’Etape du Tour 2010. Previous Etape participants have chosen to raise funds for the NAS, but this will be the first year the NAS enters a cycling team.
As part of the NAS team your race package includes accommodation and transfers, fundraising and training support and a special discount on a Rapha jersey. To join the NAS Etape team you will need to pay a registration fee of £100 and pledge to raise at least £1,730 in sponsorship.
There are over half a million people with autism in the UK and the right support at the right time can make an enormous difference to their lives.
Places are selling out fast, so for more information call 08450 509 001 or email email@example.com
- RT @mike_cuming: good luck to the fellas @Porterelliott @willstephenson and @edlaverack in the U23 TT today...
- Last week was a great one for Rapha Condor JLT, all the action and images now up on the team site: http://t.co/ftBejPnnCJ
- RT @alainrumpf: Well done @mike_cuming and @raphacondorjlt winner of #TdK2013 under the scrutiny of latest drone… http://t.co/gv81uP9mHP
- In their attempt to cross the US in 24 days, @michaeltabtabai & Andrew Hudon will ‘Leave It On The Road’. → http://t.co/Per6QsCAtt
- We are delighted to announce the opening of a one-month, pop-up @RaphaCycleClub in Tokyo this summer from 22/6–21/7 → http://t.co/Jrc0EKZ9ky
- Huge congratulations to @raphacondorjlt’s @mike_cuming for winning the @TourdeKorea2013 and to @tomsoutham for best DS. #TdK2013
- @danfromnam in Corsica — outtake from our 2013 Spring/Summer shoot #corsica #beningstagram http://t.co/03A7pT9mtj
- Winner Winner Chicken Dinner ! The most important jersey of #TdK2013 hot off the press. http://t.co/Pflx0eUfdv”
- What a day... The boys keep Mike Cuming in yellow, after having to chase all day. Great performance by all.
- Just rehearsing the whole of Pacino's speech from Any Given Sunday to recite to the boys...