We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Cycle Club through a lens
Being the last weekend of the Giro, the Cycle Club will be showing the final stages of the race. Birillo found his old magic on the slopes of the Mortirolo yesterday, and the Cycle Club had a full house. Head on down to EC1R 5DG for espresso fuelled heckling as the riders tackle the Gavia (weather permitting) today and a 15km individual TT on Sunday. Basso has a good lead which I'm sure the TV motobikes will help to defend, but one thing this Giro has proved is that anything can happen.
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…