We are showing you the Norwegian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Cycle Club SF Parklet Opening
On Friday November 16th, Rapha hosted a party to mark the launch of its new ‘parklet’, the first of its kind in San Francisco’s Marina District. Designed in collaboration with Rebar, the San Francisco design firm credited with the creating the parklet concept, the Rapha parklet is located directly outside the Rapha Cycle Club.
The launch attracted quite a crowd, including pro riders Ted King and Levi Leipheimer, and Bay Area cycling legend Gary Fisher also dropped by to say hello. While the rain kept the party inside the store, the new parklet sparkled in the night lights nonetheless. And the recent opening at the Club of Garret Chow’s All Chips On The Table show, made for a festive Friday night.
The rain continued through until Saturday morning and the parklet's official christening prior to our weekly Cycle Club group road ride. Store manager Dante Campanile added some drops of champagne to the increasingly heavy raindrops and our group rolled off across the Golden Gate Bridge for a friendly two-hour spin. By the time we returned the rain had stopped and delicious Four Barrel coffee was enjoyed from the Cycle Club coffee bar out on the parklet. We recommend you visit some time.
- How good is this shot ! “@TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/CrCV1zkCUB”
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/oCjdyhvSue
- Reality check we also lost teammates @AaronBuggle and @carthy94 today. Going to be tough to defend.
- @mike_cuming in yellow with just over a minutes lead going into the final 2 stages of @TourdeKorea2013 couldn't of happened to a nicer guy
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 25km to go in Stage 6. @mike_cuming is the virtual leader for @raphacondor. #TdK2013
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 102 riders will sign on today after eight were dropped by their teams in the TTT and failed to make the time cut. #TdK…
- RT @London_phill: @raphacondor @MiBsponsor @james_fairbank_ Rapha team in Tour De Korea 2013 TTT http://t.co/SW09x70Zs0
- RT @182Jay: @raphacondor please share my @JustGiving page @thomwilson88, @DavidMetherell1 and I are fundraising for @MyelomaUK http://t.co…
- Great ride by the boys in Korea. 3rd by only 3 seconds in the 25km TTT today. Mike Cuming now up to 5th overall.
- Some nice pics of the boys and report on the great Mr Cancy's ride last night: http://t.co/ctoHu37ixb