We are showing you the Global version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Cycle Club London: Road Race Weekend
There’s excitement brewing amongst cycling fans throughout the land. The reason? The flagship Rapha Cycle Club in London opens this Saturday July 21st.
Not only is this the best place to watch Bradley Wiggins and his trusty sideburns ride to an historic Tour victory this weekend (if he does, all can enjoy a glass of Champagne), it will be the venue for meeting like-minded riders, enjoying gourmet coffee, food and drink, browsing the best cycling clothing, accessories and literature and, of course, watching road racing all day long.
There will also be events, exhibitions and rides coming to and from the club in the coming months, the first of which is on Wednesday 25th July, taking an early morning journey along the route of the Olympic Road Race, which will be screened in its entirety at the London Cycle Club.
Both the men's and women's road race will be screened next weekend with the men's starting at 10am on Saturday, followed by the women's at 12pm on Sunday. To add to the festivities the Mobile Cycle Club and the H-van will be at the Surrey Hills Road Race Festival over the weekend to catch the action live with a espresso or three.
Keep an eye on the calendar to see what's going on this summer.
Road Race recce from Club at 8am.
Departing Club at 06:45hrs for 100km ride to Denbies Vineyard to greet the H-van and Mobile Cycle Club for a coffee and to catch a glimpse of the pros.
Join the ride on Saturday:
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bike Courier Service with Control Courier Collective
With major traffic queues expected during the London Olympics, Rapha announce their collaboration with Control Courier Collective to begin a daily London dispatch service. Running during the three weeks of the Olympic Games from 27th July, Rapha will be delivering all orders in Central London by bicycle at no extra cost. [Express services for Zone 2 are Special Delivery Royal Mail.]
- No change overall at the Ras today, Rich Handley remains in 5th, and Mike Cuming stills leads KOM
- RT @anpostras: Provisional GC after Stage 5: Bialoblocki, McConvey, Guldhammer <all @st, Handley & Pelletier-Roy @24secs, Fodor @46secs, Hu…
- RT @anpostras: Mike Cuming (Rapha Condor JLT) Will wear Mountains Jersey again, after Stage 5 #Ras2013
- RT @NickLathamPhoto: @raphacondor Photos of Kristian House winning Durham stage in a blog post at http://t.co/wHX8d0mlQc #tourseries Pls R…
- RT @IonaNiDhalaigh: Yahhh mountain jersey in the bag!!! Nice one @mike_cuming!!! @raphacondor http://t.co/GrGqSL0Kgl
- RT @CondorWarehouse: Nice to see the @raphacondor JLT team bike on display @campagnolosrl HQ with so many top pro teams http://t.co/5CgE0tY…
- RT @anpostras: GC after Stage 4: Bialoblocki,, McConvey, Guldhammer, Handley, Pelletier-Roy, Hunal, Simon Yates, Fodor, Roger Aiken, Archbo…
- Spare a thought for @Porterelliott who punctured out of the yellow jersey group, when will he get some luck!
- Took the @anpostras on today. Didn't quite pull it off. @RichHandley90 4th on GC and @mike_cuming in the KoM jersey.
- Tour series update from Stoke up on the site http://t.co/aVdcnGnkOX