We are showing you the Norwegian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Cycle Club London: Road Race Weekend
There’s excitement brewing amongst cycling fans throughout the land. The reason? The flagship Rapha Cycle Club in London opens this Saturday July 21st.
Not only is this the best place to watch Bradley Wiggins and his trusty sideburns ride to an historic Tour victory this weekend (if he does, all can enjoy a glass of Champagne), it will be the venue for meeting like-minded riders, enjoying gourmet coffee, food and drink, browsing the best cycling clothing, accessories and literature and, of course, watching road racing all day long.
There will also be events, exhibitions and rides coming to and from the club in the coming months, the first of which is on Wednesday 25th July, taking an early morning journey along the route of the Olympic Road Race, which will be screened in its entirety at the London Cycle Club.
Both the men's and women's road race will be screened next weekend with the men's starting at 10am on Saturday, followed by the women's at 12pm on Sunday. To add to the festivities the Mobile Cycle Club and the H-van will be at the Surrey Hills Road Race Festival over the weekend to catch the action live with a espresso or three.
Keep an eye on the calendar to see what's going on this summer.
Road Race recce from Club at 8am.
Departing Club at 06:45hrs for 100km ride to Denbies Vineyard to greet the H-van and Mobile Cycle Club for a coffee and to catch a glimpse of the pros.
Join the ride on Saturday:
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bike Courier Service with Control Courier Collective
With major traffic queues expected during the London Olympics, Rapha announce their collaboration with Control Courier Collective to begin a daily London dispatch service. Running during the three weeks of the Olympic Games from 27th July, Rapha will be delivering all orders in Central London by bicycle at no extra cost. [Express services for Zone 2 are Special Delivery Royal Mail.]
- RT @rapha_n_america: Up Close: The Rapha x Raeburn Fall-Winter Collection via @selectism :: http://t.co/O27Eo9pQGK
- What do you get the cyclist who has everything? Here's what we recommend for the dandy in your life. → http://t.co/ciPREr3fnP
- RT @racefietsblog: Leuk, de Alpe d' Quiz van @RaphaRacing is begonnen! 3 weken elke dag een andere prijs http://t.co/QiWhfY8hXy @rapha_euro…
- The @rapharacing #festive500 is back. Once again we challenge riders worldwide to clock 500km between 24-31 Dec. → http://t.co/HmgDlUJTiI
- RT @RaphaCycleClub: NYC: Analog to digital conversion. #oneoftheseplease #Festive500 http://t.co/f2rQd3Lv6g
- RT @roadcc: Rapha Alpe d’Quiz starts today with prizes to be won @rapharacing #cycling | road.cc http://t.co/tTdEEWjf8k
- RT @RaphaCycleClub: LDN: great to have @DanMartin86 as guest barista in the club this afternoon. http://t.co/IeCC0HKuKr
- Part Two from @RigoZimmerman's series, ‘The Winter’ is now available to read → http://t.co/GIl5Kj9Sfy • Part One → http://t.co/8IclbHCHcc
- As teased at the weekend, Rapha is pleased to welcome the return of Alpe d’Quiz, three weeks of… http://t.co/od3pWXomm9
- The 2013 edition of Alpe d’Quiz is now underway. For a chance to win a Rapha Backpack + Rain Cover, enter here → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq