We are showing you the Japanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
This week will be the official start to the U.S. Cross racing action. Cross Vegas has become the launch spot for the season each year and with the the continually growing list of Euro-Cross racers each year it does not look to change any time soon. If you are there, come out and check out the action in person at the Desert Sands Soccer Complex, but first make sure that you stop by to see the Cross Clash Matchup between Jeremy Powers and Tim Johnson that is scheduled to take place at High Noon inside the Interbike venue…on the Circulus (remember that crazy track that used to be at Portland Design Works here in Portland?) Follow along on Twitter with the #CXCLASH hashtag to see some of the behind the scenes action (and possibly some shit-talking) as these leaders of the US Cyclocross scene go head to head. See below for the event flyers.
In the coming weeks we will officially launch the Cross Clash campaign, the stickers that you see below will be a part of pitting you against your peers. It is really simple, actually, and something that Colin at CrossResults.com has been doing for a while now with his "nemesis" tracking program - the Race Predictor.
- RT @sticky_bottle: Meant to say, to be eligible for the @raphacondor team car compeition you have to be a stickybottle twitter follower!
- RT @sticky_bottle: OK folks; nice morning for it. To win a day in the Rapha Condor JLT team car on the Rás last stage, Sunday, just retweet…
- Third team overall for the Men in Black at Stoke last night in the @TourSeries
- 2 be clear that was @johnherety decision to not let @AaronBuggle start. Tour of Korea and Irish National Champs will be his next rendezvous
- Happy to report @AaronBuggle is as good looking as ever after 13 stitches in his chin. Sorry to report not letting him start tomorrow though
- @flammecast @AaronBuggle His Shrone is fine !!!
- Big thanks to all marshals,coms and medical staff on the @anpostras today. Great work despite the numerous demands on their services today.
- Just to let all his girl fans know @AaronBuggle is ok. He's in hospital and will need some surgery on a cut to his chin. Will update later.
- We've just added 13 new rides since the weekend to our Rapha #womens100 Find a Ride list. → http://t.co/ux8c1JCuQc
- The team also racing the Ras in Ireland this week. Currently Aaron Buggle is the team's top placed rider in 15th overall.