Questa pagina non è ancora stata tradotta nella lingua che hai scelto.
[ locale string ]
[ locale string ]
This week will be the official start to the U.S. Cross racing action. Cross Vegas has become the launch spot for the season each year and with the the continually growing list of Euro-Cross racers each year it does not look to change any time soon. If you are there, come out and check out the action in person at the Desert Sands Soccer Complex, but first make sure that you stop by to see the Cross Clash Matchup between Jeremy Powers and Tim Johnson that is scheduled to take place at High Noon inside the Interbike venue…on the Circulus (remember that crazy track that used to be at Portland Design Works here in Portland?) Follow along on Twitter with the #CXCLASH hashtag to see some of the behind the scenes action (and possibly some shit-talking) as these leaders of the US Cyclocross scene go head to head. See below for the event flyers.
In the coming weeks we will officially launch the Cross Clash campaign, the stickers that you see below will be a part of pitting you against your peers. It is really simple, actually, and something that Colin at CrossResults.com has been doing for a while now with his "nemesis" tracking program - the Race Predictor.
- River City Bicycles racer Ryan (Dream) Weaver 2_wicked_awesome powered his way to a chilly 2nd in the… http://t.co/HDDjDnS99w
- Meanwhile over in Bend, Oregon it is a bright, crisp day for cyclocross racing. http://t.co/6lcDQK5UNX
- If you're in Scottsdale, Arizona, make sure to stop by the beautiful new @bicyclehaus shop. 2 - 7pm. http://t.co/gsWtf6fa45
- Win today's Alpe D'Quiz prize: a Men's or Women's Classic Softshell. ‘A thing of beauty,’ according to The Times. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG