We are showing you the Global version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Cross Transfer Jacket
Warm and lightweight, Primaloft® insulated jacket featuring Rapha-FOCUS team colours. The jacket is insulating, lightweight and is the ideal layer for travelling, warming up or down, pit-crews, post-ride comfort and shouting support at races.
Add to Wish List
- Rapha +Raeburn Quilted Jacket
- Hardshell Jacket
- Rain Jacket
- Pro Team Race Cape
- Rapha Gilet
- Classic Softshell Jacket
- Classic Wind Jacket
- Hi-Vis Gilet
- Transfer Jacket
- Transfer Gilet
- Pro Team Jacket
- Merino Gilet
- Rapha & Raeburn Wind Jacket
- Windproof Shirt
- City Rain Jacket
- Lapelled Jacket
- Women's Rain Jacket
- Women's Classic Softshell Jacket
- Women's Classic Wind Jacket
- Women's Gilet
- Women's Hi-Vis Gilet
- Mac Softshell
- Team Sky Pro Race Cape
- Team Sky Classic Softshell Jacket
- Bordeaux–Paris Gilet
Shop by Category
Shop by Collection
Warm and lightweight insulated jacket featuring Rapha-FOCUS colours
Insulating, lightweight jacket using PrimaLoft® ONE synthetic insulation. Self-packing for travel use, it is the ideal jacket for riders warming up or down, pit-crews, post-ride comfort and shouting support at cyclocross races.
Using a stretch outer and inner fabric with a matte finish, this highly-insulating jacket has been created for pre- or post-race sessions on the rollers/ turbo or keeping warm before a cross race. The jacket uses PrimaLoft® ONE synthetic insulation which offers exceptional water resistance and is easy to pack down when not in use.
The jacket has a slim cut with Thermoroubaix side panels and soft brushed lining inside the collar and the two front zip pockets. A candy-stripe hoop lining gives a flash or two of colour when unzipped whilst other details include reflective tabs and an cream arm stripe. The signature Rapha shoulder patch features stitching in the Rapha-FOCUS team colours, matching the Cross Winter Hat and Cross Long Sleeve Jersey.
- Lightweight PrimaLoft® ONE synthetic insulation
- Thermoroubaix side panels and cuffs
- Packs down small into itself
- Water resistant zip
- Improved stretch fabric
- Rapha-FOCUS colour details
- Main body: 90% nylon 10% Spandex
- Insulation: 100% PrimaLoft® ONE
- Lining: 90% nylon 10% spandex
- Side panels: 45% polyamide; 42% polyester; 13% Elastane
- Lightweight PrimaLoft® ONE insulation
- Thermoroubaix side panels and cuffs
- Inner zip pocket
- Dropped tail
- Brushed tricot inside of the collar
- Contrast headphone loops, drawcord and hanging loop
- Shockcord hem
- Reflective trim on cuffs and side seams
- Water-resistant, YKK reverse-coil zip
- Lockdown puller with textured back
- Set-in armband with tone-on-tone Rapha logo
- Two front pockets
- O-ring pullers and warm tricot lining
- Rear cargo pocket / stuff-sack
- Rapha-FOCUS branding
- DWR treatment
- Machine wash cool 30°
- Wash dark colours separately
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Tumble dry cool: 1 dot
- Do not iron
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
Style Size Stock Black X-Small Good Small Good Medium Good Large Good X-Large Good XX-Large Good
PLEASE NOTE: The Transfer Jacket has a more generous cut than other Rapha jackets to allow for layering. You may therefore wish to move down a size for a more fitted look.
XS S M L XL XXL Neck < 31 31-36 36-41 41-46 46-51 51+ Chest < 85 86-92 93-99 100-106 107-113 114+ Back length 51-56 57-62 63-68 69-74 75-80 81+ Arm length < 60 60-62 63-64 65-66 67-68 69+
XS S M L XL XXL Neck < 12 12-14 14-16 16-18 18-20 20+ Chest < 33.5 34-36 36.5-39 39.5-41.5 42-44.5 45+ Back length 20-22 22-24 24-27 27-29 29-31 31+ Arm length < 23.6 23.6-24.4 24.4-25.2 25.2-26 26-26.6 26.6+
NECK: measure the circumference around the base of the neck.
CHEST: measure underneath the armpits with the tape measure straight around.
BACK LENGTH: measure from the bottom of where your collar sits/base of the neck to the bottom of your spine.
ARM LENGTH: measure from where the seam would start at shoulder to bottom of the wrist.