We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Cross In Belgium
Zach is back in the States, his short campaign in Belgium considered a success as well a warm-up for the World Championship race in St. Wendel (or Sankt Wendel if you prefer). Tom Robertson continued his photo journalistic journey through the heart of Belgian Cyclocross and sent through a few more amazing photos. And while you are perusing, you might want to head over to Cyclingnews and check out Zach's diary entry there.
In Tom's words: The Diegem race is the greatest bike event I've ever been to. The elite race is held under the lights in the evening, and there must have been 20,000+ folks there. Just an amazing scene. The other shots are from the race in Loenhout.
Keep an eye on Tom's Blog as he continues to sift through the 15,000 plus photos that he shot over a three week span in Belgium. Will be great to see what comes of all the photography. And Thanks to Tom for sharing a few shots of our man Zach.
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Darren Edwards who receives a Rapha Backpack. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- @vickiewoodsford @tobytoof @daithetooth @WhittleFit Thanks Vickie, very kind of you to say.
- @daithetooth Thank you Dai.
- @rich_mitch @RaphaCycleClub You're welcome.
- @rich_mitch Hey Rich, you're probably best to head to our @RaphaCycleClub in London to try them on with advice some our knowledgable staff.
- RT @rapha_australia: The first #alpedquiz question has been asked. "FAUSTO COPPI WAS THE FIRST MAN TO DO WHAT?" Answer at http://t.co/EnOFN…
- RT @rapha_n_america: Up Close: The Rapha x Raeburn Fall-Winter Collection via @selectism :: http://t.co/O27Eo9pQGK
- What do you get the cyclist who has everything? Here's what we recommend for the dandy in your life. → http://t.co/ciPREr3fnP
- RT @racefietsblog: Leuk, de Alpe d' Quiz van @RaphaRacing is begonnen! 3 weken elke dag een andere prijs http://t.co/QiWhfY8hXy @rapha_euro…
- The @rapharacing #festive500 is back. Once again we challenge riders worldwide to clock 500km between 24-31 Dec. → http://t.co/HmgDlUJTiI