We are showing you the Global version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Cross In Belgium
Zach is back in the States, his short campaign in Belgium considered a success as well a warm-up for the World Championship race in St. Wendel (or Sankt Wendel if you prefer). Tom Robertson continued his photo journalistic journey through the heart of Belgian Cyclocross and sent through a few more amazing photos. And while you are perusing, you might want to head over to Cyclingnews and check out Zach's diary entry there.
In Tom's words: The Diegem race is the greatest bike event I've ever been to. The elite race is held under the lights in the evening, and there must have been 20,000+ folks there. Just an amazing scene. The other shots are from the race in Loenhout.
Keep an eye on Tom's Blog as he continues to sift through the 15,000 plus photos that he shot over a three week span in Belgium. Will be great to see what comes of all the photography. And Thanks to Tom for sharing a few shots of our man Zach.
- U23 winner in 2012 what's in store for @RichHandley90 in the @anpostras http://t.co/xyZWX3NbtG
- Sunday morning race day, church car park scene. @anpostras #ras2013 http://t.co/2E1UlfAxhe
- Will all these numbers be able to wear the coveted t-shirt in one weeks time? #menoftheras #ras2013 http://t.co/ai1oqnDIyh
- Team about to start the @anpostras probably the Worlds friendliest race.
- RT @nedboulting: Kristian House's Grandad was a fantastic man. He told me about him once. Then I read this: http://t.co/ZCeYbm4sFU
- @DeanHardman @nedboulting @j_t_locke such a shame...
- @TeamSkyGirl @nedboulting @j_t_locke we've asked JTL to change his name.
- RT @Ed_Clancy: Watch @raphacondor team mate Kristian House take another win (and lap me in the process) around his favourite circuit to…
- RT @TourSeries: Catch-up with all of the #Durham #tourseries action on ITV4 tonight http://t.co/YE9zgNaZem
- Some helpful #womens100 tips from Australian pro @tiffanycromwell that you might find useful over on @gcntweet → http://t.co/ZqgODQ6Tz3