We are showing you the Japanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Cross In Belgium
Zach is back in the States, his short campaign in Belgium considered a success as well a warm-up for the World Championship race in St. Wendel (or Sankt Wendel if you prefer). Tom Robertson continued his photo journalistic journey through the heart of Belgian Cyclocross and sent through a few more amazing photos. And while you are perusing, you might want to head over to Cyclingnews and check out Zach's diary entry there.
In Tom's words: The Diegem race is the greatest bike event I've ever been to. The elite race is held under the lights in the evening, and there must have been 20,000+ folks there. Just an amazing scene. The other shots are from the race in Loenhout.
Keep an eye on Tom's Blog as he continues to sift through the 15,000 plus photos that he shot over a three week span in Belgium. Will be great to see what comes of all the photography. And Thanks to Tom for sharing a few shots of our man Zach.
- 2 be clear that was @johnherety decision to not let @AaronBuggle start. Tour of Korea and Irish National Champs will be his next rendezvous
- Happy to report @AaronBuggle is as good looking as ever after 13 stitches in his chin. Sorry to report not letting him start tomorrow though
- @flammecast @AaronBuggle His Shrone is fine !!!
- Big thanks to all marshals,coms and medical staff on the @anpostras today. Great work despite the numerous demands on their services today.
- Just to let all his girl fans know @AaronBuggle is ok. He's in hospital and will need some surgery on a cut to his chin. Will update later.
- We've just added 13 new rides since the weekend to our Rapha #womens100 Find a Ride list. → http://t.co/ux8c1JCuQc
- The team also racing the Ras in Ireland this week. Currently Aaron Buggle is the team's top placed rider in 15th overall.
- Tour Series resumes tonight in Stoke on Trent. RCJ line up is House, Clancy, McCallum, English and Mellor.
- Arboretum → http://t.co/cJXOyDWnK0 #raphasurvey #sanfrancisco #sf #cycling
- There are still a few of these sweet Rapha + Raeburn jackets at the SF @raphacycleclub. http://t.co/C2d98yCRL0