Questa pagina non è ancora stata tradotta nella lingua che hai scelto.
[ locale string ]
[ locale string ]
Cross In Belgium
Zach is back in the States, his short campaign in Belgium considered a success as well a warm-up for the World Championship race in St. Wendel (or Sankt Wendel if you prefer). Tom Robertson continued his photo journalistic journey through the heart of Belgian Cyclocross and sent through a few more amazing photos. And while you are perusing, you might want to head over to Cyclingnews and check out Zach's diary entry there.
In Tom's words: The Diegem race is the greatest bike event I've ever been to. The elite race is held under the lights in the evening, and there must have been 20,000+ folks there. Just an amazing scene. The other shots are from the race in Loenhout.
Keep an eye on Tom's Blog as he continues to sift through the 15,000 plus photos that he shot over a three week span in Belgium. Will be great to see what comes of all the photography. And Thanks to Tom for sharing a few shots of our man Zach.
- Clancy takes the win in the Tour series in Aberystwyth.
- @alainrumpf sorry for late reply. Comprehensive site is http://t.co/gBvpR134lP. As Udo Bölts once said, 'quäl' dich, du Sau!' Enjoy!
- On Friday May 31st, Rapha will be hosting a ride from Rapperswil-Jona on the banks of Lake Zurich. More info to follow next week on rapha.cc
- Boss. Norwegian national champion's replica jersey and bib shorts now at rapha.cc. http://t.co/fpyjc3PeiM
- As the #Giro begins to climax, @herbiesykes looks at one of its long-established traditions—the one-stage wonder. → http://t.co/mydWSIHSrT
- @clotho_nor Hi Christopher, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll see what we can do. Thanks.
- The Tour Series continues tonight in Aberystwyth. Last year Kristian House took his second win of the series there.
- UK: We are hosting a @letapedutour evening on 14th June in London to provide detailed advice on what to expect. → http://t.co/2gP5KRi8fX
- Churchill → http://t.co/5yhkiupJAH #raphasurvey #wayfaring #cycling
- No change overall at the Ras today, Rich Handley remains in 5th, and Mike Cuming stills leads KOM