Cette page n'a pas encore été traduite en Français.
We are showing you the French version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Vous visitez la version française de notre site internet. Voulez-vous changer de version?
Cross In Belgium
Zach is back in the States, his short campaign in Belgium considered a success as well a warm-up for the World Championship race in St. Wendel (or Sankt Wendel if you prefer). Tom Robertson continued his photo journalistic journey through the heart of Belgian Cyclocross and sent through a few more amazing photos. And while you are perusing, you might want to head over to Cyclingnews and check out Zach's diary entry there.
In Tom's words: The Diegem race is the greatest bike event I've ever been to. The elite race is held under the lights in the evening, and there must have been 20,000+ folks there. Just an amazing scene. The other shots are from the race in Loenhout.
Keep an eye on Tom's Blog as he continues to sift through the 15,000 plus photos that he shot over a three week span in Belgium. Will be great to see what comes of all the photography. And Thanks to Tom for sharing a few shots of our man Zach.
- RT @IonaNiDhalaigh: Yahhh mountain jersey in the bag!!! Nice one @mike_cuming!!! @raphacondor http://t.co/GrGqSL0Kgl
- RT @CondorWarehouse: Nice to see the @raphacondor JLT team bike on display @campagnolosrl HQ with so many top pro teams http://t.co/5CgE0tY…
- RT @anpostras: GC after Stage 4: Bialoblocki,, McConvey, Guldhammer, Handley, Pelletier-Roy, Hunal, Simon Yates, Fodor, Roger Aiken, Archbo…
- Spare a thought for @Porterelliott who punctured out of the yellow jersey group, when will he get some luck!
- Took the @anpostras on today. Didn't quite pull it off. @RichHandley90 4th on GC and @mike_cuming in the KoM jersey.
- Tour series update from Stoke up on the site http://t.co/aVdcnGnkOX
- RT @elstopbanana: Here's Kristian House @raphacondor at last night's @TourSeries picture by Sue Howlett Great racing! @SoTCityCouncil http:…
- RT @sticky_bottle: Meant to say, to be eligible for the @raphacondor team car compeition you have to be a stickybottle twitter follower!
- RT @sticky_bottle: OK folks; nice morning for it. To win a day in the Rapha Condor JLT team car on the Rás last stage, Sunday, just retweet…
- Third team overall for the Men in Black at Stoke last night in the @TourSeries