We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Cross at the Rapha Cycle Club London
Screenings begin this Thursday 17th October, with the epic Crossvegas accompanied by lashings of beer, cowbells and frites. Booking is essential for each of the evenings and a table of four can be reserved by visiting the Cycle Club. The cost is £40 per table for eight Belgian beers, food and cowbells. No cross experience needed.
All screenings start at 7pm.
- Thursday 17th October:
- Thursday 24th October:
Cyclocross Veldrijden- BPost Bank Trophy Round 4 - GP Rouwmoer Essen (2012)
- Thursday 31st October:
World Championships (2013)
- Thursday 7th November:
Weldrisden Superprestige - Round 2 from Zonhoven (2012)
To cheer on Sven Nys and J-Pow you must reserve a table and this can only be done in-store at the Rapha Cycle Club in Brewer Street. Tables are limited so get to the Cycle Club as soon as you can.
Rapha Cycle Club, 85 Brewer Street, London, UK – map »
Please reserve your table now so we can guarantee your beer! Anybody wishing to come down and watch will unfortunately not be able to purchase alcohol due to license restrictions and will not be guaranteed a seat.
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…