We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Critical Dirt Competition
Win an entry place for the renowned Critical Dirt event, taking place from 30th September until the 3rd October 2011. Starting in Göttingen and finishing in Görlitz, Critical Dirt traverses almost all of the former East Germany along its 485km route and is guaranteed to be a mudfest par-excellence. Or Schlammfest, as the Germans would say.
Although entries sold out in minutes, Rapha is pleased to be able to offer one lucky rider the chance to win a starting place, plus food and accomodation as part of a three-man Rapha team. All you need to do is enter your name and email address below. The lucky winner will be announced on Friday 23rd September.
Enter your details:
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G
- RT @raphacondor: 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http:…
- RT @rapha_australia: It's time for #alpedquiz question two. "WHERE DID RICHIE PORTE FINISH ON STAGE 18 OF THE 2013 TOUR?" Answer at http://…
- The #oneoftheseplease wk 3 includes some outdoor products from the likes of @polerstuff - Kletterwerks - and Filson: http://t.co/SG3aSEcjxN
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/11e5ZxOdoC