We are showing you the Japanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Countdown to Festive 500 2011
Only a day left until the Festive 500 begins. This year it’s going to be bigger and crazier than ever. Let us know in the comments box or on Facebook how you’ll be attempting it. If you’re not sure exactly what the Festive 500 is, visit the landing page here »
The grand prize for this year’s number one ranked entry will receive a Paris-Roubaix Challenge 2012 limited edition Trek 6.9. Wow! We should also announce who won the 2011 Trek Madone 6.9, also in Paris-Roubaix paint scheme… But that will have to wait…
Over 3000 people took part in the Rapha Turkey Takeoff in November. In the lead up to the Festive 500 we’ve selected some of the best entries from the Takeoff. This season’s Festive 500 should be an absolute cracker (pun fully intended). We can’t wait.
Congratulations to - Cory Muth, Jill Eyres, Corey Kamp, Jeff Bean, Michael Watts, John Fell, Fredrik Folkeson, John DeBacker and Heidi Amundson - whose work features below. Congratulations to all who aentered the Turkey Takeoff and good luck to the brave riders attempting the Festive 500 over Christmas. Good luck!
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…