We are showing you the Canadian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Countdown to Festive 500 2011
Only a day left until the Festive 500 begins. This year it’s going to be bigger and crazier than ever. Let us know in the comments box or on Facebook how you’ll be attempting it. If you’re not sure exactly what the Festive 500 is, visit the landing page here »
The grand prize for this year’s number one ranked entry will receive a Paris-Roubaix Challenge 2012 limited edition Trek 6.9. Wow! We should also announce who won the 2011 Trek Madone 6.9, also in Paris-Roubaix paint scheme… But that will have to wait…
Over 3000 people took part in the Rapha Turkey Takeoff in November. In the lead up to the Festive 500 we’ve selected some of the best entries from the Takeoff. This season’s Festive 500 should be an absolute cracker (pun fully intended). We can’t wait.
Congratulations to - Cory Muth, Jill Eyres, Corey Kamp, Jeff Bean, Michael Watts, John Fell, Fredrik Folkeson, John DeBacker and Heidi Amundson - whose work features below. Congratulations to all who aentered the Turkey Takeoff and good luck to the brave riders attempting the Festive 500 over Christmas. Good luck!
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.