We are showing you the Norwegian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Copenhagen Film Night
With roads in central Copenhagen closed for tomorrow’s time trial, the first of Rapha’s four ‘world championship’ rides will depart from our Copenhagen retailer Soigneur tomorrow evening at 17.30.
When the ride returns, the Rapha Mobile Cycle Club will be hosting an exclusive film evening beginning at 20.00. A selection of Rapha films will be shown on the Cycle Club’s 60” screen, including three shorts produced in conjunction with Ridley Scott Associates. The Rapha Continental will also be well represented and the full programme is as follows:
• A Throw of the Dice, directed by Nick Livesey
• Two Broad Arrows, directed by Adrian Moat
• D’Acciaio, directed by Ben Ingham
• Rapha Continental: Amgen Tour of California, films 1-6
• Rapha Continental - The Movie
A terrace barbecue will also be serving great food and a selection of drinks.
Date: 21st. September 2011
Location: Rapha Mobile Cycle Club @ Soigneur, Strandvejen 6, 2100 Copenhagen Ø map
- 2 be clear that was @johnherety decision to not let @AaronBuggle start. Tour of Korea and Irish National Champs will be his next rendezvous
- Happy to report @AaronBuggle is as good looking as ever after 13 stitches in his chin. Sorry to report not letting him start tomorrow though
- @flammecast @AaronBuggle His Shrone is fine !!!
- Big thanks to all marshals,coms and medical staff on the @anpostras today. Great work despite the numerous demands on their services today.
- Just to let all his girl fans know @AaronBuggle is ok. He's in hospital and will need some surgery on a cut to his chin. Will update later.
- We've just added 13 new rides since the weekend to our Rapha #womens100 Find a Ride list. → http://t.co/ux8c1JCuQc
- The team also racing the Ras in Ireland this week. Currently Aaron Buggle is the team's top placed rider in 15th overall.
- Tour Series resumes tonight in Stoke on Trent. RCJ line up is House, Clancy, McCallum, English and Mellor.
- Arboretum → http://t.co/cJXOyDWnK0 #raphasurvey #sanfrancisco #sf #cycling
- There are still a few of these sweet Rapha + Raeburn jackets at the SF @raphacycleclub. http://t.co/C2d98yCRL0