We are showing you the UK version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Continental Partners: FSA
Later this week a new Continental ride is set to go live under the Rides portion of the site. The crew gathered in Boston last month to ride the Harpoon Brewery to Brewery Ride. The weather was hot, the ride was long, but in the end, the beer being cold prevailed on everyone's outlook of the day.
The Handlebars, Stems and Seatposts that the Continental use are made by Full Speed Ahead, or as they are simply known FSA. Traditionally FSA have been involved with some of the largest teams in the pro-racing circuit, so it is great that they have taken an interest in the supporting the non-racing-racing aspects of the sport. And since the humble beginnings of the Rapha Continental, FSA has been like a great team mate or riding partner, always there.
Earlier this year, around the time of the North American Handmade Bicycle Show these special edition parts arrived to help spruce the already beautiful handmade bicycles that make up the North American Office part of the Rapha Continental. We have been extremely lucky to be on the testing end of the components that (if you look closely) are not only a "marbled carbon", but also have Pink graphics that are close to the pink we use in our clothing. And not only that but FSA is taking part, with these pink components none the less, in the mechanics competition that the Cycle Club NYC is hosting at the end of the month. More information on the Events Calendar.
- Tour series update from Stoke up on the site http://t.co/aVdcnGnkOX
- RT @elstopbanana: Here's Kristian House @raphacondor at last night's @TourSeries picture by Sue Howlett Great racing! @SoTCityCouncil http:…
- RT @sticky_bottle: Meant to say, to be eligible for the @raphacondor team car compeition you have to be a stickybottle twitter follower!
- RT @sticky_bottle: OK folks; nice morning for it. To win a day in the Rapha Condor JLT team car on the Rás last stage, Sunday, just retweet…
- Third team overall for the Men in Black at Stoke last night in the @TourSeries
- 2 be clear that was @johnherety decision to not let @AaronBuggle start. Tour of Korea and Irish National Champs will be his next rendezvous
- Happy to report @AaronBuggle is as good looking as ever after 13 stitches in his chin. Sorry to report not letting him start tomorrow though
- @flammecast @AaronBuggle His Shrone is fine !!!
- Big thanks to all marshals,coms and medical staff on the @anpostras today. Great work despite the numerous demands on their services today.
- Just to let all his girl fans know @AaronBuggle is ok. He's in hospital and will need some surgery on a cut to his chin. Will update later.