[ locale string ]
Continental Partners: FSA
Later this week a new Continental ride is set to go live under the Rides portion of the site. The crew gathered in Boston last month to ride the Harpoon Brewery to Brewery Ride. The weather was hot, the ride was long, but in the end, the beer being cold prevailed on everyone's outlook of the day.
The Handlebars, Stems and Seatposts that the Continental use are made by Full Speed Ahead, or as they are simply known FSA. Traditionally FSA have been involved with some of the largest teams in the pro-racing circuit, so it is great that they have taken an interest in the supporting the non-racing-racing aspects of the sport. And since the humble beginnings of the Rapha Continental, FSA has been like a great team mate or riding partner, always there.
Earlier this year, around the time of the North American Handmade Bicycle Show these special edition parts arrived to help spruce the already beautiful handmade bicycles that make up the North American Office part of the Rapha Continental. We have been extremely lucky to be on the testing end of the components that (if you look closely) are not only a "marbled carbon", but also have Pink graphics that are close to the pink we use in our clothing. And not only that but FSA is taking part, with these pink components none the less, in the mechanics competition that the Cycle Club NYC is hosting at the end of the month. More information on the Events Calendar.
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…