Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
Continental Partners: FSA
Later this week a new Continental ride is set to go live under the Rides portion of the site. The crew gathered in Boston last month to ride the Harpoon Brewery to Brewery Ride. The weather was hot, the ride was long, but in the end, the beer being cold prevailed on everyone's outlook of the day.
The Handlebars, Stems and Seatposts that the Continental use are made by Full Speed Ahead, or as they are simply known FSA. Traditionally FSA have been involved with some of the largest teams in the pro-racing circuit, so it is great that they have taken an interest in the supporting the non-racing-racing aspects of the sport. And since the humble beginnings of the Rapha Continental, FSA has been like a great team mate or riding partner, always there.
Earlier this year, around the time of the North American Handmade Bicycle Show these special edition parts arrived to help spruce the already beautiful handmade bicycles that make up the North American Office part of the Rapha Continental. We have been extremely lucky to be on the testing end of the components that (if you look closely) are not only a "marbled carbon", but also have Pink graphics that are close to the pink we use in our clothing. And not only that but FSA is taking part, with these pink components none the less, in the mechanics competition that the Cycle Club NYC is hosting at the end of the month. More information on the Events Calendar.
- RT @IonaNiDhalaigh: Yahhh mountain jersey in the bag!!! Nice one @mike_cuming!!! @raphacondor http://t.co/GrGqSL0Kgl
- RT @CondorWarehouse: Nice to see the @raphacondor JLT team bike on display @campagnolosrl HQ with so many top pro teams http://t.co/5CgE0tY…
- RT @anpostras: GC after Stage 4: Bialoblocki,, McConvey, Guldhammer, Handley, Pelletier-Roy, Hunal, Simon Yates, Fodor, Roger Aiken, Archbo…
- Spare a thought for @Porterelliott who punctured out of the yellow jersey group, when will he get some luck!
- Took the @anpostras on today. Didn't quite pull it off. @RichHandley90 4th on GC and @mike_cuming in the KoM jersey.
- Tour series update from Stoke up on the site http://t.co/aVdcnGnkOX
- RT @elstopbanana: Here's Kristian House @raphacondor at last night's @TourSeries picture by Sue Howlett Great racing! @SoTCityCouncil http:…
- RT @sticky_bottle: Meant to say, to be eligible for the @raphacondor team car compeition you have to be a stickybottle twitter follower!
- RT @sticky_bottle: OK folks; nice morning for it. To win a day in the Rapha Condor JLT team car on the Rás last stage, Sunday, just retweet…
- Third team overall for the Men in Black at Stoke last night in the @TourSeries