We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Continental Partners: FSA
Later this week a new Continental ride is set to go live under the Rides portion of the site. The crew gathered in Boston last month to ride the Harpoon Brewery to Brewery Ride. The weather was hot, the ride was long, but in the end, the beer being cold prevailed on everyone's outlook of the day.
The Handlebars, Stems and Seatposts that the Continental use are made by Full Speed Ahead, or as they are simply known FSA. Traditionally FSA have been involved with some of the largest teams in the pro-racing circuit, so it is great that they have taken an interest in the supporting the non-racing-racing aspects of the sport. And since the humble beginnings of the Rapha Continental, FSA has been like a great team mate or riding partner, always there.
Earlier this year, around the time of the North American Handmade Bicycle Show these special edition parts arrived to help spruce the already beautiful handmade bicycles that make up the North American Office part of the Rapha Continental. We have been extremely lucky to be on the testing end of the components that (if you look closely) are not only a "marbled carbon", but also have Pink graphics that are close to the pink we use in our clothing. And not only that but FSA is taking part, with these pink components none the less, in the mechanics competition that the Cycle Club NYC is hosting at the end of the month. More information on the Events Calendar.
- RT @rapharacing: A Rapha travel set is up for grabs in Alpe D'Quiz today, featuring a luxurious Rapha Skincare bundle and Wash Bag. → http:…
- Somewhat late to the party, but be sure to check out the film to the recent Gentlemen's Race in… http://t.co/RMZUDuxWRc
- A Rapha travel set is up for grabs in Alpe D'Quiz today, featuring a luxurious Rapha Skincare bundle and Wash Bag. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- Cool to see our friends @chriskingbuzz representing in the mix of the elite men's race. #mycielo Parbo! http://t.co/L8g8gNofyR
- The masked man on the cyclocross course today was @jeremypowers. It was that cold. http://t.co/KztIjCYu4O
- Calm and confident on the snow - Katerina Nash is off to an early lead. http://t.co/8TynNP7Nho
- Mr. McDonald's tire choice for today's snowy conditions. Can you guess his PSI? http://t.co/2iHgOw6sUw
- They reopened the ice covered fly-over here in Bend. http://t.co/6xOs5BSd0W
- River City Bicycles racer Ryan (Dream) Weaver 2_wicked_awesome powered his way to a chilly 2nd in the… http://t.co/HDDjDnS99w
- Meanwhile over in Bend, Oregon it is a bright, crisp day for cyclocross racing. http://t.co/6lcDQK5UNX