[ locale string ]
We are showing you the Taiwanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Continental Partners: Fi'zi:k
This weekend the first of the 2010 Summer Season rides with the Rapha Continental kicks off with The Tour of the Unknown Coast in Northern California. When the Conti mount up to ride "California's hardest century" — underneath their backsides, and seen here being used by Steve Francisco as a stretching device, are the best saddles in the industry: Fi'zi:k
A couple of years ago, the Continental riders started the summer campaign on leather saddles. Extreme weather conditions right off the bat made it apparent that leather was not the way to go. At that point we made the switch over to what has been the saddle manufacturer of choice ever since. Custom versions of the Fi'zi:k line have been garnished with pink accents to make the already great looking saddles not only stand out, but also align with the paint schemes that the handmade Continental Bicycles continue to adhere to.
There are three different types of saddles that the Rapha Continental will be using this summer. Interestingly, they are all broken down via riders personal flexibility levels on the Fi'zi:k website. The Arione, and one best suited for more flexible riders is given the animal sign of the snake. While next down the line, the Antares is associated with the Chameleon. And finally the Aliante gets the sign of the Bull. You can see more about the Fi'zi:k Spine Concept on their website.
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…