Cette page n'a pas encore été traduite en Français.
We are showing you the French version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Vous visitez la version française de notre site internet. Voulez-vous changer de version?
Continental Partners: Fi'zi:k
This weekend the first of the 2010 Summer Season rides with the Rapha Continental kicks off with The Tour of the Unknown Coast in Northern California. When the Conti mount up to ride "California's hardest century" — underneath their backsides, and seen here being used by Steve Francisco as a stretching device, are the best saddles in the industry: Fi'zi:k
A couple of years ago, the Continental riders started the summer campaign on leather saddles. Extreme weather conditions right off the bat made it apparent that leather was not the way to go. At that point we made the switch over to what has been the saddle manufacturer of choice ever since. Custom versions of the Fi'zi:k line have been garnished with pink accents to make the already great looking saddles not only stand out, but also align with the paint schemes that the handmade Continental Bicycles continue to adhere to.
There are three different types of saddles that the Rapha Continental will be using this summer. Interestingly, they are all broken down via riders personal flexibility levels on the Fi'zi:k website. The Arione, and one best suited for more flexible riders is given the animal sign of the snake. While next down the line, the Antares is associated with the Chameleon. And finally the Aliante gets the sign of the Bull. You can see more about the Fi'zi:k Spine Concept on their website.
- @vickiewoodsford @tobytoof @daithetooth @WhittleFit Thanks Vickie, very kind of you to say.
- @daithetooth Thank you Dai.
- @rich_mitch @RaphaCycleClub You're welcome.
- @rich_mitch Hey Rich, you're probably best to head to our @RaphaCycleClub in London to try them on with advice some our knowledgable staff.
- RT @rapha_australia: The first #alpedquiz question has been asked. "FAUSTO COPPI WAS THE FIRST MAN TO DO WHAT?" Answer at http://t.co/EnOFN…
- RT @rapha_n_america: Up Close: The Rapha x Raeburn Fall-Winter Collection via @selectism :: http://t.co/O27Eo9pQGK
- What do you get the cyclist who has everything? Here's what we recommend for the dandy in your life. → http://t.co/ciPREr3fnP
- RT @racefietsblog: Leuk, de Alpe d' Quiz van @RaphaRacing is begonnen! 3 weken elke dag een andere prijs http://t.co/QiWhfY8hXy @rapha_euro…
- The @rapharacing #festive500 is back. Once again we challenge riders worldwide to clock 500km between 24-31 Dec. → http://t.co/HmgDlUJTiI
- RT @RaphaCycleClub: NYC: Analog to digital conversion. #oneoftheseplease #Festive500 http://t.co/f2rQd3Lv6g