We are showing you the UK version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Continental Partners: Continental Tires
What is the one thing that you do not want to worry about when you are descending at 50 miles per hour, or trusting your lean on a gravel road in the middle of nowhere? Your tires.
Last month the Rapha Continental toiled their way up and over the Rocky Mountains as they rode Ride the Rockies, spending long days on the bike. Even with the hundreds of miles that they put in going up and over the mountain passes, they still found the time to sample a few sections of gravel, with one being 60 miles long that dropped them into Pagosa Springs.
Rapha Continental partner, Continental Bicycle Tires and Brand Manager Brett Hahn were on hand at Ride the Rockies and was happy to hear that after a collective run of 580+ miles the 6 Continental riders came away with one flat.
The Rapha Continental has been working with Continental Tires since its inception four years ago. The name of the two worked well, but the choice was obvious because of the popularity of the Gatorskins and their near flatproof reputation. Yet, with their new Gator Hardshell Continental has upped the ante. In the past few weeks we have ridden hundreds of collective miles between the 2010 Rapha Gentlemen's Race West Coast and this past weekend at the Deerfield Dirt Randoneé in Western Massachusetts.
Related Continental Partners Posts:
- How good is this shot ! “@TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/CrCV1zkCUB”
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/oCjdyhvSue
- Reality check we also lost teammates @AaronBuggle and @carthy94 today. Going to be tough to defend.
- @mike_cuming in yellow with just over a minutes lead going into the final 2 stages of @TourdeKorea2013 couldn't of happened to a nicer guy
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 25km to go in Stage 6. @mike_cuming is the virtual leader for @raphacondor. #TdK2013
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 102 riders will sign on today after eight were dropped by their teams in the TTT and failed to make the time cut. #TdK…
- RT @London_phill: @raphacondor @MiBsponsor @james_fairbank_ Rapha team in Tour De Korea 2013 TTT http://t.co/SW09x70Zs0
- RT @182Jay: @raphacondor please share my @JustGiving page @thomwilson88, @DavidMetherell1 and I are fundraising for @MyelomaUK http://t.co…
- Great ride by the boys in Korea. 3rd by only 3 seconds in the 25km TTT today. Mike Cuming now up to 5th overall.
- Some nice pics of the boys and report on the great Mr Cancy's ride last night: http://t.co/ctoHu37ixb