[ locale string ]
We are showing you the Taiwanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Continental Partners: Continental Tires
What is the one thing that you do not want to worry about when you are descending at 50 miles per hour, or trusting your lean on a gravel road in the middle of nowhere? Your tires.
Last month the Rapha Continental toiled their way up and over the Rocky Mountains as they rode Ride the Rockies, spending long days on the bike. Even with the hundreds of miles that they put in going up and over the mountain passes, they still found the time to sample a few sections of gravel, with one being 60 miles long that dropped them into Pagosa Springs.
Rapha Continental partner, Continental Bicycle Tires and Brand Manager Brett Hahn were on hand at Ride the Rockies and was happy to hear that after a collective run of 580+ miles the 6 Continental riders came away with one flat.
The Rapha Continental has been working with Continental Tires since its inception four years ago. The name of the two worked well, but the choice was obvious because of the popularity of the Gatorskins and their near flatproof reputation. Yet, with their new Gator Hardshell Continental has upped the ante. In the past few weeks we have ridden hundreds of collective miles between the 2010 Rapha Gentlemen's Race West Coast and this past weekend at the Deerfield Dirt Randoneé in Western Massachusetts.
Related Continental Partners Posts:
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…
- Still stuck for gift ideas for someone? Scan their Twitter/Instagram feeds for #oneoftheseplease. → http://t.co/qVKiV4q8mQ
- @xuano_4 Yes it is open to anyone.
- Make sure you enter Alpe d'Quiz today. One lucky winner will receive a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq #oneoftheseplease
- Congratulations to the weekend's Alpe d'Quiz winners Joanne Rushton, @tubbytrotter, @jeanztweet. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq