We are showing you the Norwegian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Continental Partners: Continental Tires
What is the one thing that you do not want to worry about when you are descending at 50 miles per hour, or trusting your lean on a gravel road in the middle of nowhere? Your tires.
Last month the Rapha Continental toiled their way up and over the Rocky Mountains as they rode Ride the Rockies, spending long days on the bike. Even with the hundreds of miles that they put in going up and over the mountain passes, they still found the time to sample a few sections of gravel, with one being 60 miles long that dropped them into Pagosa Springs.
Rapha Continental partner, Continental Bicycle Tires and Brand Manager Brett Hahn were on hand at Ride the Rockies and was happy to hear that after a collective run of 580+ miles the 6 Continental riders came away with one flat.
The Rapha Continental has been working with Continental Tires since its inception four years ago. The name of the two worked well, but the choice was obvious because of the popularity of the Gatorskins and their near flatproof reputation. Yet, with their new Gator Hardshell Continental has upped the ante. In the past few weeks we have ridden hundreds of collective miles between the 2010 Rapha Gentlemen's Race West Coast and this past weekend at the Deerfield Dirt Randoneé in Western Massachusetts.
Related Continental Partners Posts:
- Win today's Alpe D'Quiz prize: a Men's or Women's Classic Softshell. ‘A thing of beauty,’ according to The Times. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX