We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Condor: Past Present Future
Past Present Future is a collection of essays and photo stories, celebrating Condor Cycles 65 year history. The book features anecdotes and interviews from riders, racers and staff, with a mix of portrait, studio and archive photography. And, of course, there are bikes, past and present, along with behind-the-scenes looks at manufacturing and design processes.
John Herety discusses British racing and the inception of the Rapha Condor Sharp team, and Condor’s roots within British racing. Former Condor rider and Tour de France veteran, Colin Lewis, shares stories about racing abroad, while production director, Neil Manning, discusses why steel frames have always remained within the Condor range.
Buy your copy in store at Condor
49-53 Grays Inn Road
London WC1X 8PP
0207 269 6820
- How good is this shot ! “@TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/CrCV1zkCUB”
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/oCjdyhvSue
- Reality check we also lost teammates @AaronBuggle and @carthy94 today. Going to be tough to defend.
- @mike_cuming in yellow with just over a minutes lead going into the final 2 stages of @TourdeKorea2013 couldn't of happened to a nicer guy
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 25km to go in Stage 6. @mike_cuming is the virtual leader for @raphacondor. #TdK2013
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 102 riders will sign on today after eight were dropped by their teams in the TTT and failed to make the time cut. #TdK…
- RT @London_phill: @raphacondor @MiBsponsor @james_fairbank_ Rapha team in Tour De Korea 2013 TTT http://t.co/SW09x70Zs0
- RT @182Jay: @raphacondor please share my @JustGiving page @thomwilson88, @DavidMetherell1 and I are fundraising for @MyelomaUK http://t.co…
- Great ride by the boys in Korea. 3rd by only 3 seconds in the 25km TTT today. Mike Cuming now up to 5th overall.
- Some nice pics of the boys and report on the great Mr Cancy's ride last night: http://t.co/ctoHu37ixb