We are showing you the UK version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Condor: Past Present Future
Past Present Future is a collection of essays and photo stories, celebrating Condor Cycles 65 year history. The book features anecdotes and interviews from riders, racers and staff, with a mix of portrait, studio and archive photography. And, of course, there are bikes, past and present, along with behind-the-scenes looks at manufacturing and design processes.
John Herety discusses British racing and the inception of the Rapha Condor Sharp team, and Condor’s roots within British racing. Former Condor rider and Tour de France veteran, Colin Lewis, shares stories about racing abroad, while production director, Neil Manning, discusses why steel frames have always remained within the Condor range.
Buy your copy in store at Condor
49-53 Grays Inn Road
London WC1X 8PP
0207 269 6820
- 2 be clear that was @johnherety decision to not let @AaronBuggle start. Tour of Korea and Irish National Champs will be his next rendezvous
- Happy to report @AaronBuggle is as good looking as ever after 13 stitches in his chin. Sorry to report not letting him start tomorrow though
- @flammecast @AaronBuggle His Shrone is fine !!!
- Big thanks to all marshals,coms and medical staff on the @anpostras today. Great work despite the numerous demands on their services today.
- Just to let all his girl fans know @AaronBuggle is ok. He's in hospital and will need some surgery on a cut to his chin. Will update later.
- We've just added 13 new rides since the weekend to our Rapha #womens100 Find a Ride list. → http://t.co/ux8c1JCuQc
- The team also racing the Ras in Ireland this week. Currently Aaron Buggle is the team's top placed rider in 15th overall.
- Tour Series resumes tonight in Stoke on Trent. RCJ line up is House, Clancy, McCallum, English and Mellor.
- Arboretum → http://t.co/cJXOyDWnK0 #raphasurvey #sanfrancisco #sf #cycling
- There are still a few of these sweet Rapha + Raeburn jackets at the SF @raphacycleclub. http://t.co/C2d98yCRL0