[ locale string ]
Condor: Past Present Future
Past Present Future is a collection of essays and photo stories, celebrating Condor Cycles 65 year history. The book features anecdotes and interviews from riders, racers and staff, with a mix of portrait, studio and archive photography. And, of course, there are bikes, past and present, along with behind-the-scenes looks at manufacturing and design processes.
John Herety discusses British racing and the inception of the Rapha Condor Sharp team, and Condor’s roots within British racing. Former Condor rider and Tour de France veteran, Colin Lewis, shares stories about racing abroad, while production director, Neil Manning, discusses why steel frames have always remained within the Condor range.
Buy your copy in store at Condor
49-53 Grays Inn Road
London WC1X 8PP
0207 269 6820
- RT @CondorWarehouse: @raphacondor JLT 2014 pedals will be @SpeedplayPedals Stainless White :-) http://t.co/S4oOK2gx8t
- RT @CondorWarehouse: A massive shout out to @SpeedplayPedals just received our pedals for @raphacondor JLT 2014 bikes. Thanks guys http://t…
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Darren Edwards who receives a Rapha Backpack. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- @vickiewoodsford @tobytoof @daithetooth @WhittleFit Thanks Vickie, very kind of you to say.
- @daithetooth Thank you Dai.
- @rich_mitch @RaphaCycleClub You're welcome.
- @rich_mitch Hey Rich, you're probably best to head to our @RaphaCycleClub in London to try them on with advice some our knowledgable staff.
- RT @rapha_australia: The first #alpedquiz question has been asked. "FAUSTO COPPI WAS THE FIRST MAN TO DO WHAT?" Answer at http://t.co/EnOFN…
- RT @rapha_n_america: Up Close: The Rapha x Raeburn Fall-Winter Collection via @selectism :: http://t.co/O27Eo9pQGK
- What do you get the cyclist who has everything? Here's what we recommend for the dandy in your life. → http://t.co/ciPREr3fnP