[ locale string ]
Condor: Past Present Future
Past Present Future is a collection of essays and photo stories, celebrating Condor Cycles 65 year history. The book features anecdotes and interviews from riders, racers and staff, with a mix of portrait, studio and archive photography. And, of course, there are bikes, past and present, along with behind-the-scenes looks at manufacturing and design processes.
John Herety discusses British racing and the inception of the Rapha Condor Sharp team, and Condor’s roots within British racing. Former Condor rider and Tour de France veteran, Colin Lewis, shares stories about racing abroad, while production director, Neil Manning, discusses why steel frames have always remained within the Condor range.
Buy your copy in store at Condor
49-53 Grays Inn Road
London WC1X 8PP
0207 269 6820
- RT @IonaNiDhalaigh: Yahhh mountain jersey in the bag!!! Nice one @mike_cuming!!! @raphacondor http://t.co/GrGqSL0Kgl
- RT @CondorWarehouse: Nice to see the @raphacondor JLT team bike on display @campagnolosrl HQ with so many top pro teams http://t.co/5CgE0tY…
- RT @anpostras: GC after Stage 4: Bialoblocki,, McConvey, Guldhammer, Handley, Pelletier-Roy, Hunal, Simon Yates, Fodor, Roger Aiken, Archbo…
- Spare a thought for @Porterelliott who punctured out of the yellow jersey group, when will he get some luck!
- Took the @anpostras on today. Didn't quite pull it off. @RichHandley90 4th on GC and @mike_cuming in the KoM jersey.
- Tour series update from Stoke up on the site http://t.co/aVdcnGnkOX
- RT @elstopbanana: Here's Kristian House @raphacondor at last night's @TourSeries picture by Sue Howlett Great racing! @SoTCityCouncil http:…
- RT @sticky_bottle: Meant to say, to be eligible for the @raphacondor team car compeition you have to be a stickybottle twitter follower!
- RT @sticky_bottle: OK folks; nice morning for it. To win a day in the Rapha Condor JLT team car on the Rás last stage, Sunday, just retweet…
- Third team overall for the Men in Black at Stoke last night in the @TourSeries