We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Col du Galibier
Galibier — even the name has the sound of impending doom. Everything was new and fresh, the inches of pavement were spilling quickly under our tires while broad, sweeping vistas opened around every turn of the road. Day after day we ticked a few Col's off under our collective belts. The 'we' would be the familiar face of Ben Lieberson, myself and a few newcomers yet to be introduced. There was the Col d'Izoard with all its painted glory. Colle della Finestre had the forthcoming Giro d'Italia breathing down its neck, and the Col de Granon its twists and turns that end with the sickly sweetness of gravel. Treacherous and beautiful at the same time. These were, and are, all formidable opponents, but none of them are The Galibier. Besides, if you get up to ride anything at 2 in the morning it will seem all the more daunting.
Here is your first sneak peek. Spotted here at the top of the world is a look at the new Pro Team Jacket and a new color of the Winter Collar.
- How good is this shot ! “@TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/CrCV1zkCUB”
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/oCjdyhvSue
- Reality check we also lost teammates @AaronBuggle and @carthy94 today. Going to be tough to defend.
- @mike_cuming in yellow with just over a minutes lead going into the final 2 stages of @TourdeKorea2013 couldn't of happened to a nicer guy
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 25km to go in Stage 6. @mike_cuming is the virtual leader for @raphacondor. #TdK2013
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 102 riders will sign on today after eight were dropped by their teams in the TTT and failed to make the time cut. #TdK…
- RT @London_phill: @raphacondor @MiBsponsor @james_fairbank_ Rapha team in Tour De Korea 2013 TTT http://t.co/SW09x70Zs0
- RT @182Jay: @raphacondor please share my @JustGiving page @thomwilson88, @DavidMetherell1 and I are fundraising for @MyelomaUK http://t.co…
- Great ride by the boys in Korea. 3rd by only 3 seconds in the 25km TTT today. Mike Cuming now up to 5th overall.
- Some nice pics of the boys and report on the great Mr Cancy's ride last night: http://t.co/ctoHu37ixb