[ locale string ]
We are showing you the Taiwanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Col du Galibier
Galibier — even the name has the sound of impending doom. Everything was new and fresh, the inches of pavement were spilling quickly under our tires while broad, sweeping vistas opened around every turn of the road. Day after day we ticked a few Col's off under our collective belts. The 'we' would be the familiar face of Ben Lieberson, myself and a few newcomers yet to be introduced. There was the Col d'Izoard with all its painted glory. Colle della Finestre had the forthcoming Giro d'Italia breathing down its neck, and the Col de Granon its twists and turns that end with the sickly sweetness of gravel. Treacherous and beautiful at the same time. These were, and are, all formidable opponents, but none of them are The Galibier. Besides, if you get up to ride anything at 2 in the morning it will seem all the more daunting.
Here is your first sneak peek. Spotted here at the top of the world is a look at the new Pro Team Jacket and a new color of the Winter Collar.
- RT @IonaNiDhalaigh: Yahhh mountain jersey in the bag!!! Nice one @mike_cuming!!! @raphacondor http://t.co/GrGqSL0Kgl
- RT @CondorWarehouse: Nice to see the @raphacondor JLT team bike on display @campagnolosrl HQ with so many top pro teams http://t.co/5CgE0tY…
- RT @anpostras: GC after Stage 4: Bialoblocki,, McConvey, Guldhammer, Handley, Pelletier-Roy, Hunal, Simon Yates, Fodor, Roger Aiken, Archbo…
- Spare a thought for @Porterelliott who punctured out of the yellow jersey group, when will he get some luck!
- Took the @anpostras on today. Didn't quite pull it off. @RichHandley90 4th on GC and @mike_cuming in the KoM jersey.
- Tour series update from Stoke up on the site http://t.co/aVdcnGnkOX
- RT @elstopbanana: Here's Kristian House @raphacondor at last night's @TourSeries picture by Sue Howlett Great racing! @SoTCityCouncil http:…
- RT @sticky_bottle: Meant to say, to be eligible for the @raphacondor team car compeition you have to be a stickybottle twitter follower!
- RT @sticky_bottle: OK folks; nice morning for it. To win a day in the Rapha Condor JLT team car on the Rás last stage, Sunday, just retweet…
- Third team overall for the Men in Black at Stoke last night in the @TourSeries