[ locale string ]
We are showing you the Taiwanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Col du Galibier
Galibier — even the name has the sound of impending doom. Everything was new and fresh, the inches of pavement were spilling quickly under our tires while broad, sweeping vistas opened around every turn of the road. Day after day we ticked a few Col's off under our collective belts. The 'we' would be the familiar face of Ben Lieberson, myself and a few newcomers yet to be introduced. There was the Col d'Izoard with all its painted glory. Colle della Finestre had the forthcoming Giro d'Italia breathing down its neck, and the Col de Granon its twists and turns that end with the sickly sweetness of gravel. Treacherous and beautiful at the same time. These were, and are, all formidable opponents, but none of them are The Galibier. Besides, if you get up to ride anything at 2 in the morning it will seem all the more daunting.
Here is your first sneak peek. Spotted here at the top of the world is a look at the new Pro Team Jacket and a new color of the Winter Collar.
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.
- We're proud to present one of our favourite films this year, so put some headphones on and enjoy. View the film → http://t.co/B2BXnE3JuY
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Khamarul Rejab who receives a Team Sky bundle. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @chrishoy: Ok, I'm going to make the call now, and it's a big call, but I reckon @Ed_Clancy will break the World kilo record at the end …
- @Barry8012 @RaphaCycleClub You’re most welcome Simon, thanks for your feedback.
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…