We are showing you the Japanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Col du Galibier
Galibier — even the name has the sound of impending doom. Everything was new and fresh, the inches of pavement were spilling quickly under our tires while broad, sweeping vistas opened around every turn of the road. Day after day we ticked a few Col's off under our collective belts. The 'we' would be the familiar face of Ben Lieberson, myself and a few newcomers yet to be introduced. There was the Col d'Izoard with all its painted glory. Colle della Finestre had the forthcoming Giro d'Italia breathing down its neck, and the Col de Granon its twists and turns that end with the sickly sweetness of gravel. Treacherous and beautiful at the same time. These were, and are, all formidable opponents, but none of them are The Galibier. Besides, if you get up to ride anything at 2 in the morning it will seem all the more daunting.
Here is your first sneak peek. Spotted here at the top of the world is a look at the new Pro Team Jacket and a new color of the Winter Collar.
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.