We are showing you the Canadian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Last night marked the unveiling of the newly refurbished Rapha Voiture Balai, otherwise known as the Citroen H-Van. Working in partnership with Bean About Town the van is now equipped with a fully functioning espresso bar, serving hot and cold beverages to the deserving cyclist. The H-Van pulled up to the Rapha Cycle Club at 5pm, served complimentary drinks for an hour before a customer ride to the Tour Series at Canary Wharf.
A gentle ride through Central London ensued, with an intimate group of about 25 managing to stay together through rush hour traffic, only to get decimated on a decided detour through Wapping, to fully take in the 'docklands pavé'.
- How good is this shot ! “@TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/CrCV1zkCUB”
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/oCjdyhvSue
- Reality check we also lost teammates @AaronBuggle and @carthy94 today. Going to be tough to defend.
- @mike_cuming in yellow with just over a minutes lead going into the final 2 stages of @TourdeKorea2013 couldn't of happened to a nicer guy
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 25km to go in Stage 6. @mike_cuming is the virtual leader for @raphacondor. #TdK2013
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 102 riders will sign on today after eight were dropped by their teams in the TTT and failed to make the time cut. #TdK…
- RT @London_phill: @raphacondor @MiBsponsor @james_fairbank_ Rapha team in Tour De Korea 2013 TTT http://t.co/SW09x70Zs0
- RT @182Jay: @raphacondor please share my @JustGiving page @thomwilson88, @DavidMetherell1 and I are fundraising for @MyelomaUK http://t.co…
- Great ride by the boys in Korea. 3rd by only 3 seconds in the 25km TTT today. Mike Cuming now up to 5th overall.
- Some nice pics of the boys and report on the great Mr Cancy's ride last night: http://t.co/ctoHu37ixb