We are showing you the US version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Last night marked the unveiling of the newly refurbished Rapha Voiture Balai, otherwise known as the Citroen H-Van. Working in partnership with Bean About Town the van is now equipped with a fully functioning espresso bar, serving hot and cold beverages to the deserving cyclist. The H-Van pulled up to the Rapha Cycle Club at 5pm, served complimentary drinks for an hour before a customer ride to the Tour Series at Canary Wharf.
A gentle ride through Central London ensued, with an intimate group of about 25 managing to stay together through rush hour traffic, only to get decimated on a decided detour through Wapping, to fully take in the 'docklands pavé'.
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…