We are showing you the Australian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Coffee at the Rapha Cycle Club
If you find yourself cruising around San Francisco make sure to add the Rapha Cycle Club to your list of stops. Not only does it house some of the finest cycling clothing in existence, but it also features some of the best coffee in town. Four Barrel Coffee is leading the charge with a fantastic array of coffee from Latin America, Indonesia and Africa. Pick up a new Coffee Card while you are there to earn your links on the way to a free coffee. Unless of course it is Friday, then, anyone who rolls in on their bicycles is welcome to a cup of French Press coffee on the house. Also, stayed tuned in the coming days for an in-depth interview with Emily Haddad, one of the fearless leaders of the shop.
- Arboretum → http://t.co/cJXOyDWnK0 #raphasurvey #sanfrancisco #sf #cycling
- There are still a few of these sweet Rapha + Raeburn jackets at the SF @raphacycleclub. http://t.co/C2d98yCRL0
- The hills above. #raphasurvey http://t.co/jlIkXowxyT
- U23 winner in 2012 what's in store for @RichHandley90 in the @anpostras http://t.co/xyZWX3NbtG
- Sunday morning race day, church car park scene. @anpostras #ras2013 http://t.co/2E1UlfAxhe
- Will all these numbers be able to wear the coveted t-shirt in one weeks time? #menoftheras #ras2013 http://t.co/ai1oqnDIyh
- Team about to start the @anpostras probably the Worlds friendliest race.
- RT @nedboulting: Kristian House's Grandad was a fantastic man. He told me about him once. Then I read this: http://t.co/ZCeYbm4sFU
- @DeanHardman @nedboulting @j_t_locke such a shame...
- @TeamSkyGirl @nedboulting @j_t_locke we've asked JTL to change his name.