[ locale string ]
We are showing you the Taiwanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Coffee and Cognac all round
Friday 3rd June 2011 saw the Mobile Cycle Club 'up north' catering to an intrepid bunch of night cyclists looping through a route in the Pennines. It was an amazing night which everyone enjoyed.
Before dawn the skyline began to glow red as we were crossing over the moorland top of the Cat & Fiddle (first ascent). We also got a great sunrise as we climbed out of a still and idyllic Miller's Dale.
My favourite sight though was an owl which was scanning and hovering over the moor, hunting for it's breakfast, as we climbed back over the Cat & Fiddle with the new day's sun on our backs.
- River City Bicycles racer Ryan (Dream) Weaver 2_wicked_awesome powered his way to a chilly 2nd in the… http://t.co/HDDjDnS99w
- Meanwhile over in Bend, Oregon it is a bright, crisp day for cyclocross racing. http://t.co/6lcDQK5UNX
- If you're in Scottsdale, Arizona, make sure to stop by the beautiful new @bicyclehaus shop. 2 - 7pm. http://t.co/gsWtf6fa45
- Win today's Alpe D'Quiz prize: a Men's or Women's Classic Softshell. ‘A thing of beauty,’ according to The Times. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG