We are showing you the Global version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Coffee and Cognac all round
Friday 3rd June 2011 saw the Mobile Cycle Club 'up north' catering to an intrepid bunch of night cyclists looping through a route in the Pennines. It was an amazing night which everyone enjoyed.
Before dawn the skyline began to glow red as we were crossing over the moorland top of the Cat & Fiddle (first ascent). We also got a great sunrise as we climbed out of a still and idyllic Miller's Dale.
My favourite sight though was an owl which was scanning and hovering over the moor, hunting for it's breakfast, as we climbed back over the Cat & Fiddle with the new day's sun on our backs.
- Somewhat late to the party, but be sure to check out the film to the recent Gentlemen's Race in… http://t.co/RMZUDuxWRc
- A Rapha travel set is up for grabs in Alpe D'Quiz today, featuring a luxurious Rapha Skincare bundle and Wash Bag. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- Cool to see our friends @chriskingbuzz representing in the mix of the elite men's race. #mycielo Parbo! http://t.co/L8g8gNofyR
- The masked man on the cyclocross course today was @jeremypowers. It was that cold. http://t.co/KztIjCYu4O
- Calm and confident on the snow - Katerina Nash is off to an early lead. http://t.co/8TynNP7Nho
- Mr. McDonald's tire choice for today's snowy conditions. Can you guess his PSI? http://t.co/2iHgOw6sUw
- They reopened the ice covered fly-over here in Bend. http://t.co/6xOs5BSd0W
- River City Bicycles racer Ryan (Dream) Weaver 2_wicked_awesome powered his way to a chilly 2nd in the… http://t.co/HDDjDnS99w
- Meanwhile over in Bend, Oregon it is a bright, crisp day for cyclocross racing. http://t.co/6lcDQK5UNX
- If you're in Scottsdale, Arizona, make sure to stop by the beautiful new @bicyclehaus shop. 2 - 7pm. http://t.co/gsWtf6fa45