We are showing you the European version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Coffee and Cognac all round
Friday 3rd June 2011 saw the Mobile Cycle Club 'up north' catering to an intrepid bunch of night cyclists looping through a route in the Pennines. It was an amazing night which everyone enjoyed.
Before dawn the skyline began to glow red as we were crossing over the moorland top of the Cat & Fiddle (first ascent). We also got a great sunrise as we climbed out of a still and idyllic Miller's Dale.
My favourite sight though was an owl which was scanning and hovering over the moor, hunting for it's breakfast, as we climbed back over the Cat & Fiddle with the new day's sun on our backs.
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…