Questa pagina non è ancora stata tradotta nella lingua che hai scelto.
[ locale string ]
[ locale string ]
Classic Softshell Madness
The Cross Bundle is out. Just in time too. On our weekly ride Friday morning I looked over at my friend Jeff. He looked comfy in his new Cross 3/4 Bib Shorts. My bare legs were hating me for making a bet. A bet that will see me without any sort of leg protection (except for Mad Alchemy Embrocation that is.) for as long as I can go. Hopefully our good pal Mr. Selman is faring worse in Boston. (Although in all honesty it really was not that bad Friday.)
Check out what other people are saying about the Cross line. And by other people I mean the largest Cycling publication in the world, Bicycling Magazine. The author mentions the H.U.P United team in his write up. The national appeal of this team amazes me, as they have members in many different states including Washington, Oregon, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, Georgia and even Michigan. And from the looks of it they even had one member in the top 30 at a USGP event this past weekend in Kentucky. Did I mention that our fearless leader here in the US, a one Mr. Slate Olson is a member of this nefarious clan?
"Hup-Hup" as they say.
Also, in this piece on Bike Radar you can see what Slate had to say about the new Rain Jacket. And speaking of Jackets, Slate sure does have good taste in jackets, especially when it comes to choosing the proper teams to represent them. I do admit that I helped out in designing these two Classic Softshell Beauties. But I do think he made a great selection there.
The Red Classic Softshell was put together for Sacha White and his Speedvagen Racing Team. They have long since been a staple of the Northwest Racing scene contributing to the development of not only a few good racers but also an elevation of style and class to the sport.
The same could be said for the team that Slate chose to represent in the black Classic Softshell, the Embrocation Cycling Journal Racing Team. However their focus tends to lean toward East Coast circuits with an emphasis on the New England and Mid Atlantic Race series. I guess this can ensure that Slate has both coasts covered.
- Last week was a great one for Rapha Condor JLT, all the action and images now up on the team site: http://t.co/ftBejPnnCJ
- RT @alainrumpf: Well done @mike_cuming and @raphacondorjlt winner of #TdK2013 under the scrutiny of latest drone… http://t.co/gv81uP9mHP
- In their attempt to cross the US in 24 days, @michaeltabtabai & Andrew Hudon will ‘Leave It On The Road’. → http://t.co/Per6QsCAtt
- We are delighted to announce the opening of a one-month, pop-up @RaphaCycleClub in Tokyo this summer from 22/6–21/7 → http://t.co/Jrc0EKZ9ky
- Huge congratulations to @raphacondorjlt’s @mike_cuming for winning the @TourdeKorea2013 and to @tomsoutham for best DS. #TdK2013
- @danfromnam in Corsica — outtake from our 2013 Spring/Summer shoot #corsica #beningstagram http://t.co/03A7pT9mtj
- Winner Winner Chicken Dinner ! The most important jersey of #TdK2013 hot off the press. http://t.co/Pflx0eUfdv”
- What a day... The boys keep Mike Cuming in yellow, after having to chase all day. Great performance by all.
- Just rehearsing the whole of Pacino's speech from Any Given Sunday to recite to the boys...
- UK: Thanks to all who came to to tonight’s Rapha Étape Evening in London with @CyclefitUK — one of our biggest turnouts yet.