[ locale string ]
We are showing you the Taiwanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
CITYSCOPES: The Winners
It took a while but the votes have finally been counted and we can now reveal the winner of the Rapha Cityscopes competition. Suffice to say it was tough to overlook so many of the superb entries but the people have clicked, carried, uploaded and voted. So here they are.
In fourth spot, an image that speaks of the divine truth of city riding. Even if you are just cruising to the shops, it’s always a race. This was taken during the Tour of California by the looks of things so these men aren’t commuting to the office.
Chicago, my kind of town. It’s where pizza-pies and Al Capone come from. Taken along the shore of Lake Michigan, this is a good example of what we were after.
A very popular choice and about as good as it gets in terms of the view from the bike in the city. Looks like the Big Apple to me, but then you can do anything with Photoshop these days…
This picture tells more than a thousand words. It not only encapsulates the pure and essential joy of riding a bike, it also makes a mockery of all those single-speed-riding hipsters!
1st Place: City Wind Jacket and Tote Bag
2nd Place: City Riding Cap and Socks
3rd Place: Great Road Climbs of the Northern Alps
4TH Place: Rouleur Photo Annual 2011
And if you want to see more of the fantastic entries, click the link: instagrid
If you are a winner please email email@example.com to let us know.
- River City Bicycles racer Ryan (Dream) Weaver 2_wicked_awesome powered his way to a chilly 2nd in the… http://t.co/HDDjDnS99w
- Meanwhile over in Bend, Oregon it is a bright, crisp day for cyclocross racing. http://t.co/6lcDQK5UNX
- If you're in Scottsdale, Arizona, make sure to stop by the beautiful new @bicyclehaus shop. 2 - 7pm. http://t.co/gsWtf6fa45
- Win today's Alpe D'Quiz prize: a Men's or Women's Classic Softshell. ‘A thing of beauty,’ according to The Times. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- @tribryan Hi Bryan, that’s a discontinued Irish Country Jersey which is no longer in production, sorry to disappoint.
- @vickiewoodsford @richardhier @daithetooth Thanks Vickie, glad we were able to help too.
- @ServiceCourse @richardhier @daithetooth You’re all too kind, thank you.
- @richardhier Thanks Richard, have a good weekend. Will pass on your thanks to Peter.
- Stylish, creative, sharp? We all know a sartorial city rider that can be tricky to buy for. See our guide for hints → http://t.co/dul9phwMoX
- Who's excited for snowy racing #inbend this weekend? We brought tshirts and coffee for the weekend.… http://t.co/aYYPjQEXTG