We are showing you the Japanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
CITYSCOPES: The Winners
It took a while but the votes have finally been counted and we can now reveal the winner of the Rapha Cityscopes competition. Suffice to say it was tough to overlook so many of the superb entries but the people have clicked, carried, uploaded and voted. So here they are.
In fourth spot, an image that speaks of the divine truth of city riding. Even if you are just cruising to the shops, it’s always a race. This was taken during the Tour of California by the looks of things so these men aren’t commuting to the office.
Chicago, my kind of town. It’s where pizza-pies and Al Capone come from. Taken along the shore of Lake Michigan, this is a good example of what we were after.
A very popular choice and about as good as it gets in terms of the view from the bike in the city. Looks like the Big Apple to me, but then you can do anything with Photoshop these days…
This picture tells more than a thousand words. It not only encapsulates the pure and essential joy of riding a bike, it also makes a mockery of all those single-speed-riding hipsters!
1st Place: City Wind Jacket and Tote Bag
2nd Place: City Riding Cap and Socks
3rd Place: Great Road Climbs of the Northern Alps
4TH Place: Rouleur Photo Annual 2011
And if you want to see more of the fantastic entries, click the link: instagrid
If you are a winner please email email@example.com to let us know.
- How good is this shot ! “@TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/CrCV1zkCUB”
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: @mike_cuming looking good in yellow! #TdK2013 @johnherety @raphacondor http://t.co/oCjdyhvSue
- Reality check we also lost teammates @AaronBuggle and @carthy94 today. Going to be tough to defend.
- @mike_cuming in yellow with just over a minutes lead going into the final 2 stages of @TourdeKorea2013 couldn't of happened to a nicer guy
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 25km to go in Stage 6. @mike_cuming is the virtual leader for @raphacondor. #TdK2013
- RT @TourdeKorea2013: 102 riders will sign on today after eight were dropped by their teams in the TTT and failed to make the time cut. #TdK…
- RT @London_phill: @raphacondor @MiBsponsor @james_fairbank_ Rapha team in Tour De Korea 2013 TTT http://t.co/SW09x70Zs0
- RT @182Jay: @raphacondor please share my @JustGiving page @thomwilson88, @DavidMetherell1 and I are fundraising for @MyelomaUK http://t.co…
- Great ride by the boys in Korea. 3rd by only 3 seconds in the 25km TTT today. Mike Cuming now up to 5th overall.
- Some nice pics of the boys and report on the great Mr Cancy's ride last night: http://t.co/ctoHu37ixb