Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
CITYSCOPES: The Winners
It took a while but the votes have finally been counted and we can now reveal the winner of the Rapha Cityscopes competition. Suffice to say it was tough to overlook so many of the superb entries but the people have clicked, carried, uploaded and voted. So here they are.
In fourth spot, an image that speaks of the divine truth of city riding. Even if you are just cruising to the shops, it’s always a race. This was taken during the Tour of California by the looks of things so these men aren’t commuting to the office.
Chicago, my kind of town. It’s where pizza-pies and Al Capone come from. Taken along the shore of Lake Michigan, this is a good example of what we were after.
A very popular choice and about as good as it gets in terms of the view from the bike in the city. Looks like the Big Apple to me, but then you can do anything with Photoshop these days…
This picture tells more than a thousand words. It not only encapsulates the pure and essential joy of riding a bike, it also makes a mockery of all those single-speed-riding hipsters!
1st Place: City Wind Jacket and Tote Bag
2nd Place: City Riding Cap and Socks
3rd Place: Great Road Climbs of the Northern Alps
4TH Place: Rouleur Photo Annual 2011
And if you want to see more of the fantastic entries, click the link: instagrid
If you are a winner please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!
- @Jack_Sadler @raphacondor We’re honoured to have you riding for us Jack.
- RT @dean0downing: I had 6 great seasons with the @raphacondor team, thanks to all at @rapharacing for the support through out. http://t.co/…
- @dean0downing @raphacondor Thank you Dean, it’s been an incredible journey.
- Eeny meeny miny moe. Aka Sean, Freddy, Roger and Francesco. If like me you can't decide which one of… http://t.co/o5b8KuTdCX
- Buying for the obsessive cyclist can be an impossible task. The kit has to be right, but what do you choose? → http://t.co/78RaFQ810G
- RT @raphacondor: 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http:…
- RT @rapha_australia: It's time for #alpedquiz question two. "WHERE DID RICHIE PORTE FINISH ON STAGE 18 OF THE 2013 TOUR?" Answer at http://…
- The #oneoftheseplease wk 3 includes some outdoor products from the likes of @polerstuff - Kletterwerks - and Filson: http://t.co/SG3aSEcjxN
- 2014 will be the last year that Rapha will be part of @raphacondor JLT, concluding 9 fantastic years as co-owners. → http://t.co/11e5ZxOdoC