We are showing you the Norwegian version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
City Cycling Illustration Competition
Publisher Thames & Hudson have teamed up with Rapha to produce a collection of City Cycling Guides for 2013. The pocket size guides offer a cyclist’s view of Europe's major cities accompanied by drawings from seven different illustrators, creating an individual style for each city.
The initial publication will be in a limited edition box set of eight. Number eight in the series – Milan – is yet to be illustrated and Thames & Hudson and Rapha are launching a competition to find the eighth illustrator.
If you are an illustrator or designer based in Milan, or know the city well, we invite you to submit a single image that shows Milan from a city-cycling perspective. Entries will be judged by Thames & Hudson, Rapha, the authors and Antonio Colombo, head of Cinelli and Columbus and owner of a Milan-based contemporary art gallery. The winner will be invited (and paid) to create illustrations for the entire Milan volume, and be given the opportunity to visit the Italian city.
The image should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and be no larger than 2.0MB.
Deadline is Monday 14th January 2013.
DEADLINE EXTENDED: The deadline for our City Cycling Guide competition has just been extended until the 28th of January.
Illustrations by Henry McCausland »
- @CanyonUK Everyone loves a hug, thanks.
- @CanyonUK Do we win a prize?
- @c4shr Hello Kash, we're very sorry about that. We'll be in touch shortly to sort things out.
- RT @Strava: Are you ready for the @rapharacing #Festive500? we're challenging riders to clock 500 km between Christmas and NYE. http://t.co…
- RT @JeanzTweet: Yay! Won a nice wash bag & skincare kit at the @rapharacing #alpedquiz. First time ever i won a prize. You rock #teamrapha …
- @JeanzTweet You’re welcome Jens.
- Congrats to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Ben Wooliscroft who won a pair of Rapha GT Shoes. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @michaeltabtabai: @rapharacing #oneoftheseplease Custom Carter handmade chefs knife made here in Oregon by Mastersmith Murray Carter htt…
- @Johnlovesbikes they are in transit and should be here later this week. Thanks for checking in, sorry for the delay.
- RT @tubbytrotter: Yay! I've just won the stunning @rapharacing Womens softshell in the brilliant #AlpedQuiz bring on the winter weather htt…