We are showing you the Japanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
City Cycling Illustration Competition
Publisher Thames & Hudson have teamed up with Rapha to produce a collection of City Cycling Guides for 2013. The pocket size guides offer a cyclist’s view of Europe's major cities accompanied by drawings from seven different illustrators, creating an individual style for each city.
The initial publication will be in a limited edition box set of eight. Number eight in the series – Milan – is yet to be illustrated and Thames & Hudson and Rapha are launching a competition to find the eighth illustrator.
If you are an illustrator or designer based in Milan, or know the city well, we invite you to submit a single image that shows Milan from a city-cycling perspective. Entries will be judged by Thames & Hudson, Rapha, the authors and Antonio Colombo, head of Cinelli and Columbus and owner of a Milan-based contemporary art gallery. The winner will be invited (and paid) to create illustrations for the entire Milan volume, and be given the opportunity to visit the Italian city.
The image should be emailed to email@example.com and be no larger than 2.0MB.
Deadline is Monday 14th January 2013.
DEADLINE EXTENDED: The deadline for our City Cycling Guide competition has just been extended until the 28th of January.
Illustrations by Henry McCausland »
- RT @IonaNiDhalaigh: Yahhh mountain jersey in the bag!!! Nice one @mike_cuming!!! @raphacondor http://t.co/GrGqSL0Kgl
- RT @CondorWarehouse: Nice to see the @raphacondor JLT team bike on display @campagnolosrl HQ with so many top pro teams http://t.co/5CgE0tY…
- RT @anpostras: GC after Stage 4: Bialoblocki,, McConvey, Guldhammer, Handley, Pelletier-Roy, Hunal, Simon Yates, Fodor, Roger Aiken, Archbo…
- Spare a thought for @Porterelliott who punctured out of the yellow jersey group, when will he get some luck!
- Took the @anpostras on today. Didn't quite pull it off. @RichHandley90 4th on GC and @mike_cuming in the KoM jersey.
- Tour series update from Stoke up on the site http://t.co/aVdcnGnkOX
- RT @elstopbanana: Here's Kristian House @raphacondor at last night's @TourSeries picture by Sue Howlett Great racing! @SoTCityCouncil http:…
- RT @sticky_bottle: Meant to say, to be eligible for the @raphacondor team car compeition you have to be a stickybottle twitter follower!
- RT @sticky_bottle: OK folks; nice morning for it. To win a day in the Rapha Condor JLT team car on the Rás last stage, Sunday, just retweet…
- Third team overall for the Men in Black at Stoke last night in the @TourSeries