[ locale string ]
We are showing you the Taiwanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Cent Cols Challenge: Stage 6
Carros, Nice to Gorges du Verdon
250km, of which 40km was an accidental 'embellishment' to Phil Deeker's exceptionally scenic route. It ran from nearly sea level NE, up to the dramatic Gorges du Verdon.
Great start to the day, some cold descents until finally the rain that had been threatening all afternoon came and we finished in freezing, driving rain.
A very long day attempting to make up the time we lost, hence a shorter post today.
Ira's having trouble finding a bike since his off the other day, so Brett from Team Tub (Bespoke Cycles) riding a Parlee has (almost too!) seamlessly joined our team. A strong rider, nice style and enthusiasm.
We're staying in a fantastic hotel with great staff, nestling on top of a dramatic gorge …wish we could stay and enjoy it… oh well, tomorrow is another 230km day.
- There are still a few of these sweet Rapha + Raeburn jackets at the SF @raphacycleclub. http://t.co/C2d98yCRL0
- The hills above. #raphasurvey http://t.co/jlIkXowxyT
- U23 winner in 2012 what's in store for @RichHandley90 in the @anpostras http://t.co/xyZWX3NbtG
- Sunday morning race day, church car park scene. @anpostras #ras2013 http://t.co/2E1UlfAxhe
- Will all these numbers be able to wear the coveted t-shirt in one weeks time? #menoftheras #ras2013 http://t.co/ai1oqnDIyh
- Team about to start the @anpostras probably the Worlds friendliest race.
- RT @nedboulting: Kristian House's Grandad was a fantastic man. He told me about him once. Then I read this: http://t.co/ZCeYbm4sFU
- @DeanHardman @nedboulting @j_t_locke such a shame...
- @TeamSkyGirl @nedboulting @j_t_locke we've asked JTL to change his name.
- RT @Ed_Clancy: Watch @raphacondor team mate Kristian House take another win (and lap me in the process) around his favourite circuit to…