Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in die gewünschte Sprache übersetzt.
We are showing you the German version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Sie befinden sich in der deutschen Version unserer Webseite: Möchten Sie eine andere Sprache auswählen?
Cent Cols Challenge: Stage 2
160km - cut short from 209
Ave speed 12.4mph ave…
Cool, clear morning, early mist hanging in the valleys was burned off by 9.00.
Rain closed in as the afternoon progressed, cold drizzle on the top of passes + cold descents.
A perfect start to the day, warming up along the valley floor for 15km before a perfect ascent of the Col de la Madeleine.
David Arthur attacking on the Col du Glandon - "he's dancing up the climb… sort of barn dancing."
The sound of a king-size cowbell around some poor heifer's neck, must have weighed a tonne.
The XCr on a descent we'd be warned about due to it's cracked and uneven surface. Steel is the way forward mon amis.
Finding we had Soreen maltloaf for the afternoon musette - just before the Galibier.
Crap coffee at breakfast. I'd have preferred Bovril to be honest.
Driving a group at 12mph down a bus road into an energy sapping headwind. No.
The Galibier being closed due to heavy snow and freezing conditions on the upper slopes. Spent all day getting prepared mentally and physically, kitted up in winter waterproofs, eating well, then… nothing. Bundled into a bar until the blood flowed, then a coach over the pass - see pics of the bottom - still coming to terms with it. Next time…
Cannondale's Mike Cotty making light work of the Glandon
View from the coach, and not nearly at the top of the Col de Galibier
- Boss. Norwegian national champion's replica jersey and bib shorts now at rapha.cc. http://t.co/fpyjc3PeiM
- As the #Giro begins to climax, @herbiesykes looks at one of its long-established traditions—the one-stage wonder. → http://t.co/mydWSIHSrT
- @clotho_nor Hi Christopher, please email email@example.com and we’ll see what we can do. Thanks.
- The Tour Series continues tonight in Aberystwyth. Last year Kristian House took his second win of the series there.
- UK: We are hosting a @letapedutour evening on 14th June in London to provide detailed advice on what to expect. → http://t.co/2gP5KRi8fX
- Churchill → http://t.co/5yhkiupJAH #raphasurvey #wayfaring #cycling
- No change overall at the Ras today, Rich Handley remains in 5th, and Mike Cuming stills leads KOM
- RT @anpostras: Provisional GC after Stage 5: Bialoblocki, McConvey, Guldhammer <all @st, Handley & Pelletier-Roy @24secs, Fodor @46secs, Hu…
- RT @anpostras: Mike Cuming (Rapha Condor JLT) Will wear Mountains Jersey again, after Stage 5 #Ras2013
- RT @NickLathamPhoto: @raphacondor Photos of Kristian House winning Durham stage in a blog post at http://t.co/wHX8d0mlQc #tourseries Pls R…