[ locale string ]
We are showing you the Taiwanese version of our site: would you prefer a different location?
Caps For Sale
Caps for Sale by Esphyr Slobodkina
Once there was
a peddler who sold caps.
But he was not like
an ordinary peddler
carrying his wares on his back
He carried them
on top of his head.
First he had on his own
then a bunch of gray caps,
then a bunch of brown caps,
then a bunch of blue caps,
and on the very top
a bunch of red caps.
Slate mentioned this book early last week and brought it in for us to check out. What a better way to give a look at our new caps than with a book called Caps For Sale. The Gentleman's Caps are the exclusive new addition to the family but the updated Knitted Hat comes in just in time for the cold weather.
Slate was more than excited to partake in this little photo shoot.
Here are the hats from top to bottom:
Knitted Hat in Red.
Grey and then Black Winter Hat.
Then come the Gentleman's Caps - Green, Polka Dot and Grey in that order.
And finally the black Merino Hat to finish it off.
I heard that Bear on a Bike might be next up on the list for the children's book crossover campaign…
- @playa_mansa Sorry, somehow missed this. Our backpack is great for general use. Most of us here use it both on and off the bike.
- @TheRaceRadio A man experienced in sheep aerodynamics, perhaps. → http://t.co/4ysrDy5bie
- The most recent Rapha Gentlemen’s Race took place in Adelaide with 18 teams lining up for the rolling 160km route. → http://t.co/ZQ3Dzz0NEX
- @andersmagnus Hi Anders, there’s been a delay unfortunately, but thanks for being patient. It will be out as soon as possible.
- We're proud to present one of our favourite films this year, so put some headphones on and enjoy. View the film → http://t.co/B2BXnE3JuY
- Congratulations to yesterday’s Alpe d'Quiz winner Khamarul Rejab who receives a Team Sky bundle. Today's prize draw → http://t.co/h4frOXDYma
- RT @chrishoy: Ok, I'm going to make the call now, and it's a big call, but I reckon @Ed_Clancy will break the World kilo record at the end …
- @Barry8012 @RaphaCycleClub You’re most welcome Simon, thanks for your feedback.
- @antmccrossan Thanks Anthony.
- @brettrothmeyer nice cap drawing by the way!