[ locale string ]
Caps For Sale
Caps for Sale by Esphyr Slobodkina
Once there was
a peddler who sold caps.
But he was not like
an ordinary peddler
carrying his wares on his back
He carried them
on top of his head.
First he had on his own
then a bunch of gray caps,
then a bunch of brown caps,
then a bunch of blue caps,
and on the very top
a bunch of red caps.
Slate mentioned this book early last week and brought it in for us to check out. What a better way to give a look at our new caps than with a book called Caps For Sale. The Gentleman's Caps are the exclusive new addition to the family but the updated Knitted Hat comes in just in time for the cold weather.
Slate was more than excited to partake in this little photo shoot.
Here are the hats from top to bottom:
Knitted Hat in Red.
Grey and then Black Winter Hat.
Then come the Gentleman's Caps - Green, Polka Dot and Grey in that order.
And finally the black Merino Hat to finish it off.
I heard that Bear on a Bike might be next up on the list for the children's book crossover campaign…
- RT @rapharacing: A Rapha travel set is up for grabs in Alpe D'Quiz today, featuring a luxurious Rapha Skincare bundle and Wash Bag. → http:…
- Somewhat late to the party, but be sure to check out the film to the recent Gentlemen's Race in… http://t.co/RMZUDuxWRc
- A Rapha travel set is up for grabs in Alpe D'Quiz today, featuring a luxurious Rapha Skincare bundle and Wash Bag. → http://t.co/3n8XlqiNYq
- Cool to see our friends @chriskingbuzz representing in the mix of the elite men's race. #mycielo Parbo! http://t.co/L8g8gNofyR
- The masked man on the cyclocross course today was @jeremypowers. It was that cold. http://t.co/KztIjCYu4O
- Calm and confident on the snow - Katerina Nash is off to an early lead. http://t.co/8TynNP7Nho
- Mr. McDonald's tire choice for today's snowy conditions. Can you guess his PSI? http://t.co/2iHgOw6sUw
- They reopened the ice covered fly-over here in Bend. http://t.co/6xOs5BSd0W
- River City Bicycles racer Ryan (Dream) Weaver 2_wicked_awesome powered his way to a chilly 2nd in the… http://t.co/HDDjDnS99w
- Meanwhile over in Bend, Oregon it is a bright, crisp day for cyclocross racing. http://t.co/6lcDQK5UNX